Thursday, November 15, 2018

 

Been awhile


Well, I see that my last post was from a long time ago. I read my post about losing Frigga, one of my two cats. So I'll write a bit about Fulla, the one that I still have. Fulla can be cranky sometimes. But mostly she's just her own person. Last night, however, she crawled up to my face and lay against my head. I didn't mind, except that her whiskers tickled. She spins around, gets comfy, then starts over again. Finally she got comfortable against my arm and we both fell asleep. She's a bit fussy about her food. She'll eat cat food, but prefers people tuna. And she likes her food soupy, not chunky, so I began to chop it up with a spoon before I gave it to her. Lately I've found that if I use the little hand blender, the tuna gets very soupy, and she likes it that way. Will I continue to spoil her by blending her people tuna? Yep. Her little place in the kitchen has four bowls- kibble, water, treats and soupy tuna. She mostly ignores the kibble. She doesn't seem to drink much water, maybe less since the weather's getting cooler. And she may drink the chickens' water, so we don't know. Occasionally I'll find her water bowl dry, making me feel guilty, so I fill it right away. The treats get eaten sometimes, but sometimes not. However, the people tuna seldom gets old. And lately, with soupy tuna, she may be getting enough water that way. She's a bit chubby, but she still moves well, is pretty strong and remains her own person.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?