Friday, December 21, 2012

 

No photo today, just a bit of prose. Today was strange. Woke up at five AM, then went back to sleep at six AM. Woke up for good at eleven. Fixed brekkie- oatmeal and Tetley's. During brekkie, my small son came in with a box from B&H Photo- the battery, charger and memory card for his camera. We opened the box, and were happy because I'd ordered the right stuff. The partially-charged battery had enough zip that we could try the camera- great! Now I'll have a good camera when I go to Dickens tomorrow for more fun and games. I'll bring my Flip camera, too, and try to do more videos of various stuff. Been concentrating on the entertainers, but tomorrow I'll try to take photos of the other folks- alestand servers, food folk, and boothies. Woke up to Stockton drizzle. Not pouring rain, but wet enough that I don't want to go outside. In a bit, I'll head back to Hayward and get ready for tomorrow. Pretty boring, hey? Well, every day can't be a "Stop the Presses!" day.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?