Wednesday, February 29, 2012

 

February 29th - It's Leap Year

Pretty good couple of days leading to this twenty-ninth of February. Monday I made another receiver hitch for my truck. Yesterday I removed and re-built the trailer's third wheel support structure. Two days of cutting steel, welding, grinding, etc. Good fun for the guy my big son refers to as "The Patron Saint of Internal Combustion Vehicles," even though I didn't do anything with an internal combustion motor.

Today's kind of a cold, gloomy day, threatening every minute to rain and being generally difficult to work up enough ambition to do anything.

Sent my kids a Word of the Day. Fed the cats. Washed dishes from last night's dinner. Pretty humdrum stuff. Might try to do something useful tomorrow.

Comments:
I like the humdrum days, I am hoping to have one today. Enjoy!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?