Tuesday, August 10, 2010

 

Hubba Hubba for the Hubba Hubba Revue

Last Monday, I begged off, so I didn't go. Tonight, I had no excuse, so my big son took me to the Hubba Hubba Revue in Oakland, across the street from the Fox Oakland theater. Parking was easy- lots of parking on the curb and no meters. We paid $5 per head then went inside. We had a beer apiece at $4 each, and I tipped the happy, smiling bar gal $2. We went into the converted warehouse- it had 20' ceilings and nice hardwood floors, with half-round tables screwed to the wall and a few bar stools. We chatted a bit until the show started around 10:15 PM. Two guys came out and announced the different girls. The first one was the ticket seller gal who did her ecdysiast thing. She was chubbier than I noticed, but she danced well, and the extra kilo or two of female flesh did nothing to diminish her attractiveness.

A couple more came out and stripped to different music. Between performers, the two guys got us to applaud, told a brief joke and announced the next girl. One girl from Los Angeles was very cute, but my favorite was a funny and talented girl from Seattle. The guy doing the introductions mentioned that Seattle was either the top of the United States or the butt of Canada. This gal is a great performer, going through the requisite disrobing but speaking volumes with her facial expressions, looking at different people in the audience.

I'm not sure how many gals performed- maybe six or eight in each half of the show. When they had intermission, I went out and had a cigar while my son finished my beer, since I was driving. We came back, enjoyed more girls showing us their feminine charms. The last girl was the Seattle gal, who entered from the audience in a CHiPs costume and used a photo of Ponch as a prop. She came down into the audience and held the photo up next to lots of people, including me, then she selected someone else to go up on stage and sit in a chair while she dug two pairs of handcuffs out of her skimpy costume. One pair went on the audience person, and she put the other pair on herself. Then she reached around her back and undid the bra while wearing handcuffs.

All in all, this was a great night out with my big son. Nothing but pretty girls, skimpy costumes and dancing.

The Hubba Hubba Revue in Oakland. I'll be back for sure!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?